Wed, Nov 01|
2023 Bathroom & Shop Building Addition
Ground has been broken on our Indoor Arena Building Addition
Time & Location
Nov 01, 7:00 PM CDT – Nov 02, 7:00 PM CDT
Mitchell, 40787 259th St, Mitchell, SD 57301, USA
About the Event
Helping with Horsepower @ Reclamation-Ranch has broken ground for our 25'x100' addition to the indoor arena. The planning of this project started back in 2019, but the rising costs of building materials have delayed the project until recently.
In early June, we broke ground for the new addition that will include:
- Handicap Accessible Bathrooms, (that will also serve as storm shelters - should the need arise)
- Office Area (for HwH Staff and Instructors to maintain adequate records)
- Observation Room (for parents/guardians to watch riders from a safe enclosed distance, limiting the distractions for the rider)
- Conference Room (for meetings & small events)
- Storage Area
- Mechanical Shop (for Bike Rebuild Programs & Future Growth)
We are asking for Donations to help complete this project. Any Monetary, Material or Labor Donations are greatly appreciated. For more information, please contact Barb at 605.770.3229 or email: email@example.com
Our goal is to have Phase 1 of the addition completed by November 1st, 2023. Phase 1 will include the basic shell: Ground work, new West end driveway, backfill, cement floor, septic tank, necessary plumbing & electrical, concrete bathrooms, exterior walls, doors, windows and roof. Phase 2 will continue as funds and time allow and will include: interior walls, mechanical shop with equipment for bike rebuild program, kitchen and breakroom area, conference room and storage areas.
Please help us........We need this enviromentally controlled expansion to bring all of our programs to one location and keep our participants, clients, riders, volunteers, and staff safe.